From Marble team:
Marble is a Virtual Globe and World Atlas that you can use to learn more about Earth and you can pan and zoom around and you can look up places and roads. A mouse click on a place label will provide the respective Wikipedia article.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 has added new space orbiter visualization.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Play an interesting puzzle game for free.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Shoot your turtles with cannons, bombs, and jetpacks.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Toss the Turtle Use cannons, bombs, and jetpacks to shoot your ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Take control of the X52-ArkLight, a powerful spaceship and your...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content