CNET Editors' note: If you install MappIT in a system folder (Windows, Windows 32, Program Files) the application will incur in problems when writing the license file; so please use a User folder instead of Program Files folder to install the program.
MappIT is an easy to use tool designed to manage an IT Governance and Architecture based on my EA governance model. It can be used for many purposes: -assess and track your technical landscape; -define and map your future vision, objectives and requirements; -reclassify and analyze you IT expenses or future budget; -map and analyze you IT organization and resource skills; -define and follow your IT project and their potential benefits on business and impact on IT.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Promote architectural mindset by allowing you to model the arch...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor and supervise all your computers.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Simplify your entire IT change control process.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Change the GPS Radar in GTA Vice City to a full detailed color ...
- Create, maintain, and administrate your Web site.
- Capture/collect/analyze & save information from web sites.
- Image driver.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add the Great Walls map to C&C Generals.