From Map Maker:
Sun Clock is a program for Windows to show the local time around the world and the areas of the globe which are in night or day.The surface of the world is represented using satellite imagery from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre enhanced with 3D terrain data to give a colourful portrayal of the physical geography of the planet. The image has been enhanced to change subtly throughout the year reflecting the seasonal advance and retreat of ice caps, snow cover.The moving shadow covers the area on the globe where the sun is below the horizon. Where neither the sun nor the moon can be seen, the shadow is darker still.As an area becomes covered by the night-time shadow, town and city lights are turned on. Their brightness is in proportion to the population size.You can overlay the maps with an image of global cloud cover. The clouds layer makes use of public domain satellite photographs. The images are updated approximately every three hours. However, the cloud layer is dependent on NASA, The University of Dundee, and XPlanet, so the quality and the continuing availability of the service is beyond our control.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Draw images to see the effect of gravitational lensing.
- Create and modify faces in 3D linear subspace.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Create and customize online puzzle games.
- Manage your digital images easily.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Categorize your digital images.
- Create sequence of frames for source images.
- Resize and upload your pictures to MySpace.
- Organize, print, and manage your collection of images.