A visual alternative to a linear to-do list that creates index cards for notes and tasks, and displays them in color-coded categories with custom date formats. Cards can be visually grouped by priority or date, have alarms, and automatically advance their dates (in daily, week day, weekly, monthly, or yearly increments). Up to 400 cards can be created. Once created, a card can be moved into any category (by drag-and-drop), easily edited (just by clicking inside), deleted (with a keystroke or by being dragged to a trash can), and archived (by being dragged into a safe). Simple filtering produces HTML reports based on categories, dates, and/or priorities. An optional reminder feature (that always runs) alerts you to cards that have upcoming alarms (when the main program isn't running). All Manny products come with complete and clearly written Help.
Version 1.17.0001 feature: movement is now smoother when cards are dragged.
What's new in this version: Movement is now smoother when cards are dragged.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Read and copy files on your memory card.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Remove photos from any memory card.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Get a collection of note cards with Shakespeare quotes.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Improve your psychic abilities.
- Learn how to use OpenGL color index mode.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Test your memory skills by matching the pictures.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Place a changing multi-color screensaver on your desktop.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your contacts using letter tabs like a regular notebook.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Recover your data from inaccessible flash drives.
- Create multiple notes with ease.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Edit the BIOS of nVIDIA cards.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Handy and Useful"
Version: Manny's Simple Note Cards 1.09
Well thought out and a very simple interface. Manny is always on top of things and very responsive to any fixes that may be needed.
"An innovative and efficient approach to organizing your tasks."
Version: Manny's Simple Note Cards 1.01.0033
If you search the Net for software for "personal information managers", or "calendars", or "reminders", or "alarms", or "to-do lists" -- you'll find hundreds of these types of programs. Manny's Simple Note Cards (MSNC) is efficient, user-friendly, and unique. Ingeniously designed, it's like a bulletin board on your computer desktop that you cover with rectangular sticky notes (or cards). These cards can be colored, re-sized, and deftly managed to organize your personal, and professional projects. Before I found MSNC my task lists floundered between shareware, freeware, clipboards, notebooks, and little scraps of paper scattered throughout the house. Now, I have tasted the peace of enlightenment: everything I need to do is in one place, thoughtfully arranged into the ten categories of Manny's note cards. Especially useful for creative persons who are always inventing new ideas, these cards can be sorted by priority, by date, or by the categories of your choice. This method is far superior to a one-dimensional to-do list: the cards allow you to see -- in one glance -- everything that is important. Don't let the title fool you: the program is simple to use, but the features give you everything you need to throw away your paper scraps, get organized, and simplify your life.