From Nahoj software:
From the developer: "The program diplays and gives the possibility to zoom into the famous fractal called the Mandelbrot set. Each pixel equals a complex numder: c. The program iterates z=z^2+c n times. If |z|>2.0 for n<[a certain value] the pixel is coloured RGB(255, n*8.5 (max 255), 0), else it remains black."
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Acquire complex-number math functions for Visual C++.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Render images of the Mandelbrot set.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Provide complex math library (cartesian and polar) for Delphi 2...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Draw and magnify Julia fractal image.
- Handle a wide variety of numerical functions, including trigono...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create worksheets and activities to practice elementary math sk...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Study fractal geometry and generate the Mandelbrot fractal imag...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Solve simultaneous nonlinear equations with this program.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Find the relative maxima and minima of multivariable functions.
- Practice your addition, subtraction, multiplication, and divisi...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Display and zoom fractals.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1