From Jurgen Schwietering:
This shows you flash cards of Mandarin Chinese in Simplified or Traditional writing. You can view single or multiple ideograms, grouped by themes, randomly or sequentially. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Learn ready-made French word lists.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Learn over 1,000 Chinese characters using flash cards.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Learn and practice Mandarin Chinese.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Learn Chinese words and characters using flash cards.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Learn how to read and write Chinese using flashcards.
- Play games to memorize foreign words.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Learn how to write Chinese characters.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Create flash cards on your PC to quiz yourself on subjects.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create Flash galleries and slide shows without coding and Flash...
- Play an educational space arcade game.
- Convert text to speech with multimedia features, merging and ed...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...