Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email distributions with such features as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality. The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and fun to use.
The fully functional demo you download now runs for at least ten days.
- Simple intuitive interface
- New Batch mode for speed
- Send HTML or plain text
- Handles thousands of recipients
- "Throttling" to control message rate
- Personalization (including subject line)
- Imports CSV or TSV text files
- Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
- Imports Entourage groups directly
- Import Daylite 3 contacts using the Mailings Daylite plugin
- Templates for adding Address Book or import file data to message content
- Templates support AppleScript content generation
- Subject line can be a template
- Plain text alternatives
- Supports all character sets
- Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
- Add attachments of any type
- Detailed progress monitoring
- Spotlight searchable documents
- Embedded Image attachments (multi-part related)
- Option to image HTML documents as JPEG
Mailings initially runs as a fully functional trial.
What's new in this version:
- When support for template tags in attachment names was added in version 1.9.62 mail previewed with attachments did not contain the attachments. This version fixes that: you can now preview mail with the attachments attached.