Mailings is a full featured application for batch emailing that delivers any web page or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
Mailings facilitates the task of delivering regular bulk email distributions with such features as logging, progress monitoring, scheduling, error recovery, throttling, personalization and much more. Integrates with your mail client, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality. The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and fun to use.
The fully functional demo you download now runs for at least ten days.
Mailings is currently bundled with iForm, an HTML form processor that can be used to create mailing lists with Address Book for $55 (20% off.)
- Simple intuitive interface
- New Batch mode for speed
- Send HTML or plain text
- Handles thousands of recipients
- "Throttling" to control message rate
- Imports CSV or TSV text files
- Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
- Imports Entourage groups directly
- Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
- Templates support AppleScript content generation
- Subject line can be a template
- Plain text alternatives
- Supports all character sets
- Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
- Add attachments of any type
- Detailed progress monitoring
- Spotlight searchable documents
- Embedded Image attachments (multi-part related)
- Option to image HTML documents as JPEG
- Much more!
What's new in this version:
- A new menu item has been added to the contextual menu on the "Select Recipients..." window of the "Import" tab of a Mailer window. This new menu item enables you to delete one or more entries from the list of recipients.
- The "Add Recipient" window (corresponding to the "Select Recipients" window of the "Import" tab of a Mailer window) has a new button called "Reset" to clear all text fields.
- Â The "Import..." menu item of the file menu is no longer restricted t... See all new features »