What's new in version 3.1
MailTags 3.1 provides compatibility with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and OS X 10.7.5 (forthcoming release)
Tags displayed below headers
By popular request MailTags 3.1 now display tag information below the message details (headers). Users preferring the display of tags beside the message can change this setting in MailTags preferences.
Improved Message Color display
MailTags 3.1 can now display the message color as a side bar in message list (rather than whole message) and in message header area for improved color identification of messages.
- MailTags 3.1 now makes use of IMAP ANNOTATE compatible servers for more efficient communication with IMAP servers. Compatible servers include iCloud, Kerio based servers and others.
- Creating Events and Tasks will now use the subject line of the Message when option key is pressed during item creation.
- General performance improvements
- General stability improvements
- MailTags now runs a background helper application "MailTagsHelper" at system login. MailTagsHelper assists with communicating with other applications, such as OmniFocus, Things and the Hitlist and to provide better support for saving MailTags preference data to secondary folders on OS X 10.8.
MailTags now installs a helper script in ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.mail/IndevScripts/ to assist with Sparkle updates. This script need to be present for MailTags to check for updates.
- Publisher Indev
- Publisher web site http://www.indev.ca
- Release date July 26, 2012
- Date added July 25, 2012
- Version 3.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 6.15MB
- File name MailTags3.1.dmg
- Total Downloads 678
- Downloads last week 2
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $29.95