- Create Rule: Create a new rule based on the selected message. This saves you the trouble of copy/pasting address or other info between the message and the rule window.
- Change SMTP Server: Switch between different already defined SMTP servers or define a new one. This is especially useful if you are using your computer in more than one location and have to switch servers for several accounts at once.
- Remove Duplicate Messages: Delete all duplicate messages found in the selection (based on the unique message header "Message-Id").
- Send all Drafts: Immediately send all messages in the "Drafts" folders for all accounts. This saves you from having to open each draft in order to send it.
- Archive Messages: Move messages from the selected mailbox(es) to an archive mailbox. You can select to move all messages or only messages older than a certain number of days.
- Export Messages: Export messages to standard mbox files for backup purposes. You can export all selected messages or messages based on their age. This makes it easy to import messages/mailboxes from Mail.app into other mail programs supporting the standard mbox format.
- Create Mailing List: Create a new group from all addresses contained in the selected messages.
- Export Addresses: Export groups of addresses from the Address Book to a tab-delimited text file.
- Search Addresses: Find all addresses inside the Address Book matching one or more criteria. As opposed to the "Search" function built into the Address Book, this lets you search in any field.
What's new in this version:
- (Search Addresses) - entering "*" as the search value will now find any non-empty values in that field (wildcard search)
- (Export Addresses) removed additional header "Name" which was written to the output file
- (Export Addresses) corrected mismatch between data and column headers (reversed order of zip code and state)