CNET Editors' reviewLike many other mah-jongg solitaire games, this timed game requires that you match like pieces (with Egyptian symbols in this case), but adds some twists. One of the best and at the same time most stressful aspects of the game is the time limit for solving puzzles. Unlike other mah-jongg games, you can't reshuffle the tiles or change their positions, and you don't have the luxury of hints for your next available move. The premise of the game is that, as you journey through an Egyptian desert, you find puzzles you have to solve to move further. With limited time to solve puzzles, you'll need to think fast. Extra time bonuses from completed levels add to your score, and passwords let you start from the last level you played. Graphically, the game is less than perfect; there are a huge number of tiles, and many images look so much alike it's not easy to figure out the differences among them. This game might appeal to expert fans of mah-jongg solitaire, but most will need an enormous amount of patience to get into it.
MahJongg Master: Egyptian Edition is a follow-up to RahJongg. The Egyptian Edition is a tile-matching game featuring unique level-based gameplay. Your mind will be challenged as you attempt to clear the tile layouts, each progressively harder than the last. Your goal is to progress through all 20 dynasties and solve the Curse of Ra. You won't have to play the same layout over and over again as in traditional mah-jongg games, as each Egyptian Edition layout is a unique puzzle. Plus, you must solve each one before advancing to the next, more challenging level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Select tiles and match them up.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a classic solitaire tile-matching game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Save the world by solving Mahjongg puzzles created with a Celti...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Master seven distinct types of puzzles.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Remove tiles in pairs from the game board.
- Play a poker mahjong hybrid.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play Mahjongg solitaire with 3000 layouts, chat and compete wit...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Move tiles to match their color with all the adjacent tiles.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Choose from simple numbered tiles or several sets of Chinese ch...
- Solve over 30 puzzles of the coolest and fastest cars.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a puzzle game and challenge your brain.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1