Magic NetTrace combines ping, WHOIS and traceroute functions into one friendly easy-to-use utility. Using this tool you can identify the source of connectivity problems, track down spammers, find out the geographic location of your ICQ buddy, troubleshoot e-mail problems etc. Multithreaded architecture makes the program very fast and tight integration with Internet Explorer enables users to perform traceroute and WHOIS lookup with a single click.
- Unlike most other utilities, Magic NetTrace uses multithreading to track all routes between hosts at the same time. So it wastes no time waiting for a host reply before sending a request to another host.
- Easy network IP Address Lookup and domain WHOIS lookup for all hosts passed by your packets.
- Ability to perform WHOIS query via web interface if the registrar who supports the particular domain hasn't a WHOIS server.
- Tight integration with Internet Explorer 5.0 and above. Pressing the Magic NetTrace button in the Internet Explorer toolbar starts the program and runs a traceroute to the current address (the one displayed in the Internet Explorer address bar).
- Ability to resolve the IP address of an ICQ contact and track this person's real-world location.