Magellan Explorer makes it fun and easy to manage and organize your files. Use the built-in high-speed FTP client to update your web site, work directly with popular archive formats, and view pictures. All within a single, easy-to-use, attractive package.
Whether you prefer the dual window layout of Norton Commander or are more familiar with Windows Explorer, you will feel right at home as Magellan Explorer can be customized to fit your needs. Even the way you select files and folders can be customized to be just the way you want it.
Magellan Explorer comes with an integrated archiver client supporting popular archive formats including ZIP, ACE and RAR as well as common UNIX formats. It sports a flexible multi threaded FTP client capable of background downloads. There?s an easy to use image viewer with support for more than 10 popular image formats including JPEG, GIF and PNG. The image viewer also includes slide show capabilities and you can zoom and rotate your images.
Other key features and benefits include:
o A range of powerful tools to make your tasks easier
o Extensive keyboard support
o Familiar web browser like navigation aids
o File operations can be run in the background
o Adjust it to suit your style (over 100 options)
What's new in this version:
- Option to disable trimming of working set on minimize
- Option to disable automatic use of shell view (e.g. Desktop)
- Added additional payment options including PayPal
- Option to disable XP themes on main toolbar
- Added a do-not-show-again dialog after a customizing folder
- Do not check for updates more than once every 24 hours
- FilterBox now defaults to include sub folders
- Right clicking on an empty area of the drive bar n... See all new features »