From Roberto Concepcion:
MadAppLauncher supports drag and drop and manual editing. There is no need to remember all those hot keys, just activate the application launcher, press one number key to select a tab (group) and another key(letter or symbol) to launch the corresponding application. Reduce desktop and task bar clutter by using tab groups. Reduce the number of mouse clicks or moves and key presses. Access applications, files, and folders fast so you can focus on what you need to do. Ability to create, opens, and saves to files. One data file can have at most 300 assigned applications (30 applications for each of the 10 tabs). Gives the user the ability to navigate and launch an application using the keyboard.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 has fixed an issue when Hide Empty Tab Buttons is checked and then Drag and Drop Mode is checked/unchecked, and the Empty Tab Buttons are not shown/hidden.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Create tabs and drag and drop files to assign them to the hotke...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Provide advanced, dockable, highly configurable desktop extensi...
- Launch and organize your applications.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Launch your applications easily.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance terminal services, deploys applications and folders.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Get an application launcher/docking application for power users...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Automate your system with macro launching tool.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Install new portable applications to your dock.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Track and quickly relaunch your most recently run programs.
- Create a autorun interface for your CDs.
- Send reports regarding all the activities of your remote machin...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Organize the way you launch your applications.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content