The Macscript.com Library is a collection of 150 powerful functions written natively in AppleScript. The Library functions allow scripters to write powerful, robust scripts with only a few lines of code. The Macscript.com Library features:
- Over 150 powerful native AppleScript functions
(including more than 40 new ones)
- Full Mac OS X support (Mac OS X version 10.1 or later)
- A comprehensive reference PDF
- A full AppleScript dictionary
- Dozens of example scripts
- Complete portability (unlike Scripting Additions)
- Several improvements over version 1.0
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Add a spell checker to your projects in REALbasic.
- Complete replacement for Apple's Script Editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Manage all your texts with the English version of a text editor...
- A single barcode font for multiple barcodes.
- AppleScripts for manipulating clipboard text.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Force quit classic effectively.
- Maintain a properylist for realbasic.