Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize the performance of your computer.
- Clean junk and obsolete files and protect your online and of...
- Clear unwanted cookies or your browser's history.
- Find and remove duplicate files from your PC.
- Create and manage ZIP, CAB, TAR, GZ, BZ2, and ARJ files.
- Recover files that have been deleted and emptied from the Wi...
- Back up only the new or changed files on your system.
- Enable and disable directories in the system path, classify ...
- Delete unnecessary files from your hard disk.
- Scan, repair, and optimize your Windows registry.
- Optimize your Windows start-up and remove traces and tempora...
- Shutdown your Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista in a few seconds.