From Leuca software:
Macjordomo is a Macintosh based list server. It can be used in combination with any POP3/SMTP server. It works very well in combination with the Apple Internet Mail Server (AIMS), the excellent mail server for the Mac by Glenn Anderson. Actually now AIMS is distributed by Qualcomm (still for free) and nhas been renamed Eudora Internet Mail Server (EIMS).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Gmail notifier in the menubar.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Alarm clock and reminder app.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Retrieve the most recent posts and learn if you have an unread ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scalable IMAP email client with SSL support.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: