From CNC Consulting:
Machinist's Calculator has been developed to quickly solve common machine shop math problems such as trigonometry, speeds and feeds, and bolt circles. Also contains tap drill charts, metric conversions, and thread measuring information.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Rip CDs to MP3 or WAV sound files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert various units of measurement including temperature, len...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Publish automatically aggregated news pages or articles on your...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add the scientific unit conversion functionality to your Maxtho...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Perform scientific conversions and calculations.
- Convert measurement from imperial value to its metric equivalen...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert units such as length, speed, or weight, to desired form...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Converts between selected metric/English measurements.
- Convert your WAV files into MP3 format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert measurements between US Imperial and Metric units.
- Create, code, preview, and publish RSS or Atom feeds.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content