From uni software plus:
The machine learning framework for Mathematica is a collection of powerful machine learning algorithms integrated into a framework for the main purpose of data analysis.
Fuzzy logic is one of its key techniques. The framework allows for combining different machine learning algorithms to solve one single problem. This combination of distinct algorithms may give the user unforeseen insights into its data.
The algorithms are highly parameterizable. Given this parameterizability combined with the efficient core engine of the machine learning framework for Mathematica, the user is able to analyze their data interactively, with short cycles of changing parameter settings and examining the results.
The machine learning framework for Mathematica covers a wide range of machine learning algorithms which can be integrated to work together and therefore yield new results.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Match shapes, break blocks, and find the space travel machine.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Introduce the Visual Basic Express programming to your kids usi...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Learn the Visual Basic Express programming using a self-paced t...
- Produce differentiated maths worksheets.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Perform static analysis of student and instructor workbooks.
- Save ideas for blogs, articles, assignments or anything you wan...