MacFamilyTree's fifth release offers an entirely new GUI a highly modern, graphical user interface that is individually configurable to your needs.
By the use of Apple's revolutionary Core Data technology it is possible to easily sift through huge databases. These may consist of information about thousands of individuals, including digitized photographic images, sound files and movies.
To achieve this, MacFamilyTree 5 has been completely rewritten with the use of the most recent development technique.
An iPhone/iPod touch client is also available from the Apple AppStore named MobileFamilyTreeWatch Demo Video
Updates from previous versions are available for $25 (US)
What's new in this version:
- New Virtual Tree
- Drastic performance enhancements by using multiple processors/cores when available
- Much improved 3d alignment, especially in complex scenarios
- Can only show partial subtrees within a database
- Displays pictures of persons directly in the 3d tree when available
- New palette to directly jump to near ancestors or descendants
- Improved Media Management
- One picture, audio, web page or ... See all new features »