MacDive 2 comes with a brand new coat of paint on the outside. But the changes don't stop there. It's been redesigned from the ground up on the inside, too. This all adds up to a user experience that is better than ever. It's not a Mac app without Cover Flow - view your photos in style. Take the hassle out of adding photos to your dive log. Let MacDive automatically add them all to the correct dive for you - and then view them on the dive profile. All new gear management makes managing your gear easier than ever. Create your own groups of gear using an intuitive drag and drop interface. And then let your gear and your groups be automatically added to dives. Log and track your certifications.
What's new in this version:
- Redesigned Profile Graph.
- Redesigned Statistics graphs.
- Added Critters.
- Added Critter and Critter Category smart log criteria.
- CoverFlow and Profile Images now show any tagged Critters.
- Updated all maps to use Apple Maps.
- Replaced Average SAC graph with Average Bottom Time.
- Added support for the Aqualung i300.
- Added support for the HeinrichsWeikamp OSTC 4.
- Added support for n...
See all new features »