MacDive 2 comes with a brand new coat of paint on the outside. But the changes don't stop there. It's been redesigned from the ground up on the inside, too. This all adds up to a user experience that is better than ever. It's not a Mac app without Cover Flow - view your photos in style. Take the hassle out of adding photos to your dive log. Let MacDive automatically add them all to the correct dive for you - and then view them on the dive profile. All new gear management makes managing your gear easier than ever. Create your own groups of gear using an intuitive drag and drop interface. And then let your gear and your groups be automatically added to dives. Log and track your certifications.
What's new in this version:
- Add support for the Aeris A500 AI.
- Add support for the Aqualung i550t.
- Add support for the Sherwood Vision.
- Revamped AutoAdd (better UI, Critter matching, faster).
- Added ability to export and import sites (via XML).
- Added ability to export and import critters (via XML).
- Add new bar graph for Dives By Month.
- Allow autocomplete by substring on Critters.
- Dive Inspector notes font is now s...
See all new features »