CNET Editors' note: This file is very large and may take several hours to download via modem.
This software updates Mac OS X Server 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.2.2, 10.2.3, 10.2.4, or 10.2.5 to version 10.2.6. It is a "combo" update that combines enhancements delivered with versions 10.2.1 through 10.2.6. If you already have Mac OS X Server 10.2.5, you may download a smaller update that is not a combo.
The 10.2.6 Server Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability to the following applications, services, and technologies: Mac OS Extended file system journaling, software RAID, Fibre Channel and SCSI device support, AFP, SMB, and NFS file services, print services, Apache, Mail, QuickTime Streaming Server, Open Directory, NetBoot, Network Install, Workgroup Manager, and Macintosh Manager.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Xgrid controller on OS X client.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Simple to use interface to configure and run a VPN server.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Firewall with full logging capabilities.
- Package to use Grants.gov Citrix server solution.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Update the firmware on specific models of the Combo drive for i...
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.