CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Motorola Mobility:
Free app lets you hear incoming messages, speak outgoing texts, and use voice dial without ever touching your phone. Use the call or smart button on your headset to initiate a text and then dictate the recipient and message body hands-free. Also translates over 100 popular acronyms. No subscription fees ever! All features are included in the free app with no login or subscription necessary. It works seamlessly with your Motorola Bluetooth device with no need to update software on it.Automatically turns on and off with your Bluetooth device so its running only when you need it. Keep your texts private and avoid embarrassing moments from texts read aloud through your phone.With the Motorola Elite Sliver and Motorola Elite Flip headsets, you can also customize the function of the smart button, adjust headset equalizer settings and adapt noise reduction settings to your needs. The smart button defaults to launching the app.Works with Motorola Bluetooth devices: Motorola Elite Sliver, Motorola Elite Flip, HX550, Roadster, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. My MotoSpeak is optimized for Android-powered 2.2+ phones.The call button on the device can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application on Motorola Elite Sliver, Motorola Elite Flip, Roadster, HX550, CommandOne, Finiti and H17txt. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using the call button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting. Follow these steps to customize your call button functionality:1. Load application and turn on the headset or speakerphone2. Press the call button3. Pop-up menu will ask you to select My MotoSpeak or Voice Commands4. Click on the check box to Use by default for this action.5. Select My MotoSpeak for hands-free texting and voice dialing OR6. Select Voice Commands If you accidentally selected My MotoSpeak as the default and want Voice Commands instead, follow these steps to clear default settings:1. Go to the Home screen2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications3. Select My MotoSpeak4. Scroll down to Launch by default5. Select Clear defaultsRecent changes:Now you can use your voice to send text messages AND initiate calls without touching your phone! With the push of a button on your Motorola Bluetooth device you can send a text message with your voice.The call button on the device can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using the call button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting.Droid Bionic and Droid 3 support coming soon.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: Now you can use your voice to send text messages AND initiate calls without touching your phone! With the push of a button on your Motorola Bluetooth device you can send a text message with your voice.The call button on the device can activate either phone Voice Commands or the My MotoSpeak application. And now, when you choose the My Motospeak application using the call button, you can use your device to do both Voice Dialing AND Voice Texting.Droid Bionic and Droid 3 support coming soon.
More Products to Consider
- Clean cache, unused files, privacy history and app packages on ...
- Protect your mobile device with both anti-theft and antivirus.
- Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!!.
- Explore phones and PCs over net.
- Provide one-stop solution for mobile security and performance.
- Wifi Free gives you information about all nearby WiFi spots - b...
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Install apps from your SD card on Android 2.0+ phones.
- Turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal re...
- Bring Window 8 Taskbar to your Android.
- This application collects the Sony Ericsson sample applications...
- All the network information you'll need. WiFi/Bluetooth/Cell/IP...
- Dialbones, the barebones dialer.Dialbones is a small, fast, sim...
- Backup all your apps, market links, and remove bloatware from y...
- ---InTouch is compatible with all phones that can send SMS (tex...
- Answer your call without even touching your Android phone.
- Ultimate Call Screen HD: Fullscreen Caller ID. Call Blocker and...
- SlideCallLog Free.
- J smann is the Icelandic caller name service. One month free tr...
- Vpn One Click protects your privacy online and unlocks all bloc...
- () (ETF) . .www.falcom.com.sa 800-429-8888Securities Analysis a...
- Switch off manner mode from a registered phone number's incomin...
- Wake Up Alarm Clock Main Features 5 great App Widgets. Shake, w...
- Keep record of your clients and follow up them using your Andro...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: MY MOTOSPEAK 3.0.41
It switches on and off. Works great if you're in a Sound Proof Room otherwise your are sh*t out of luck.
App is retarded at best and useless at worst. The automated prompter has 2 major issues. 1) It can't understand any commands worth a damn. It dials whoever the hell it wants. I uninstalled this frustrating and usless app. I prefer the S4 prompter, it undefstands CLEARLY everything command I give. I use the Motorola Sliver Elite bluetooth which is what this app was for,
Save your time and frustration, don't bother downloading. Good thing the useless app is free.