This software offers a solution for users who want to insert one or more images into a blank PowerPoint file. The user can specify a list of images or an entire folder to be processed. The order of the list of images can be changed using the move up or down buttons or by dragging items up and down with the mouse. There are options to: insert all images into the first slide, one image per slide or a user defined number of images per slide. PowerPoint 2000 or higher required.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get to know when exactly to insert or remove NuvaRings with var...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Search, replace,and add text to multiple files easily.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Block viruses from a USB device.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Insert text onto a JPG image.
- Convert TIFF files into Docx format, without having to install ...
- Save multiple Microsoft PowerPoint slides as images.
- Rotate many images at once by 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create collages with multiple images.