From Zongyao Qu:
MPlayerX is a open-source project under GPLv2, which aims to be the most powerful, beautiful, easy to use multimedia player on Mac OS X. By taking advantage of mplayer and ffmpeg-mt, MPlayerX is able to decode almost any format of files on your computer. And even FullHD contents, the playback goes smoothly. Catching up with the latest technology Apple has disclosed, Multi-Touch, MPlayerX will dance on your fingers, no mouse, no keyboard short-cuts. Inspired by QuickTime X, MPlayerX has the simply, black interface, and in-frame minimal controls. All of those helps users to focus on the contents, rather than software itself.
What's new in this version:
- Fix: Arabic and Hebrew subtitles are rendered LtoR
- Fix: crash when there are spaces in the tail of URL
- New: add ctrl+cmd+f to fullscreen (conform to Lion)
- Fix: crashes in some FLVs
- Translation: add Czech UI