MP3Test checks your MP3 files for errors, for example frame or crc errors. It features batch support and some other nice things to manage your complete MP3 collection to get rid of the broken ones, which can be deleted or moved, for example.
Version 126.96.36.199 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Check your storage disk's surface for errors with real-conditio...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Check broken links and orphaned files on your Web sites.
- Check your memory modules work correctly.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert between various audio formats in batch mode.
- Choose the format and batch rename the files in the directory.
- Convert your RM video files to AVI format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert your RM files to MP3 format.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Diagnose problems by viewing raw HTTP traffic between your brow...
- Insert your photos into colorful frames.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 62 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION!"
Version: MP3Test 184.108.40.206
It detect a lot of errors. It tell me that there's 99.4% of error in a file while there's absolutely no error! I mean... 0.01% may not be audible, but 99.4%, i would be an idiot if i didn't noticed anything!
DO NOT DELETE YOUR FILES WITH THIS SOFTWARE. LISTEN TO THEM BEFORE DELETING THEM... THIS SOFTWARE IS A COMPLETE TRASH! I can't believe it have 3.5 stars...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content