With MP3-Check you can have your entire music collection checked effectively for quality and discrepancies. You'll be informed if the ID3v1 or ID3v2 tag is missing, the volume has been defined and adapted and if the sampling rate of the MP3s meets your requirements.
Version 1.0.26 adds right click option to integrate your MP3 tools.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.26 adds right click option to integrate your MP3 tools.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Organize your music collection, create playlists, and provide y...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Check playlist and delete mp3 files from your large collection.
- Create and maintain your Web-based charts.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Make searching for a song easier by cataloging your MP3 collect...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert your Tivo Series2 DVR into a streaming audio client for...
- Search books, video, music, game by different parameters.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Sort, filter, and monitor your audio collection.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Enable your guests to select music from your MP3 collection.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Transfer and convert vinyl, tapes to CD, MP3, and iPod.
- Learn tricks and tips for recording studios.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert audio files between a large number of audio formats.
- Manage your digital media collection using an infrared remote c...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: