MIDI Monitor is a utility for Mac OS X which displays incoming MIDI signals in a variety of formats, with filtering by message type and channel. Musicians will find it handy for tracking down confusing MIDI problems. Programmers can use it to test MIDI drivers and applications.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when receiving sysex under Mac OS X 10.2.2.
- We now take advantage of some new MIDI capabilities in 10.2. We show the names of devices which are attached to input and output ports, and handle device and property discovery more efficiently.
- You can now copy MIDI messages to the clipboard, and can see the contents of more than one sysex message at once.
- Improved the way the disclosable areas animate under 10.2.
- Improved the code for installin... See all new features »