CNET Editors' review
MB Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts provides users with their Rashi and Divisional charts. Users who are already familiar with Vedic astrology may find this useful, but novices are likely to be confused by the program's lack of explanation.
Like other Mystic Board software, the first screen is a mess of Mystic Board advertising. After that, the interface is basic and moderately attractive. Users enter information about the time and place of their birth, and the program then provides the charts, as well as Vedic details and planetary positions. Although the program does explain what various aspects of the chart mean, there is no indication at all as to how users should interpret their individual results. The novice user will see some squares with numbers and planets in them. Neither the program itself nor the online Help file give any additional details. Users who are experienced with Vedic astrology should find the program fairly straightforward to use; it doesn't contain any extra features, but it does perform as it should.
MB Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts has a 30-day trial period, which is ample time for evaluation. It installs desktop icons without asking and leaves a folder behind upon removal. The program also opens a Mystic Board Web page every time it's closed. We recommend this program only to users who are either already familiar with Vedic astrology or who are committed to learning how to read the charts elsewhere.
MB Vedic Astrology Divisional Charts is an advanced yet simple software based on the principles of Indian Astrology. It gives an insight into the Rashi Chart of a person along with his/her Divisional Charts. The Vedic Divisional Charts or the Vargas is widely used for the purpose of interpreting the natal chart of an individual to give more details about houses and their meanings.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Understand one's personality with the cardinal points sign.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Generate horoscopes based on Indian Vedic astrology tradition.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Determine your ruling bird on the basis of Tamil Astrology prin...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Find out your characteristics on the base of Uranus placement i...
- View a topocentric astrological chart.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- View placement of the asteroid Sedna in your birth chart.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Calculate your midheaven sign based on Western Astrology.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Enhance your search of the various planetary configurations.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Derive numerical values from your name.
- Find out and interpret your Tibetan zodiac sign.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Generate your birth chart based on Mayan zodiac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: