MB Hanuman Chalisa is a Vedic oracle software. This is a Hindi poem written by the poet Tulsi Das in reverence and praise of Lord Hanuman, the Son of Wind. This is usually recited as a prayer on Tuesdays and Saturdays to ward away all evil and attain happiness and prosperity.
More Products to Consider
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Generate horoscopes based on Indian Vedic astrology tradition.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Build visually complete SQL scripts, not just single queries.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Type documents in any language using an English keyboard.
- Convert SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, or any OLE DB data sou...
- Get a divination tool based on the color divination wheel.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Compose and edit text in Indian languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Utilize an English to Hindi dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage programming and data analysis for Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, an...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Develop, create, and manage database objects using advanced too...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Load, export, and import data to and from various data sources ...
- Convert tables from various data sources to and from MySQL.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content