M-Audio FireWire 410 specifications
What's new in version 1.8.1
- Updated Family Release Driver Now includes ProFire LightBridge.
- Improved MIDI Performance
- Fixed a problem where the 1.6-1174 driver uninstaller in 10.4.4 displays error 5370 and does not remove files
- Fixed a problem with FireWire MIDI output latency time in driver 1.7.1
- Fixed "ProjectMix I/O MIDI Application" for upgrading the firmware on the PMIO with driver 1.7.1
- Fixed a problem where FireWire Audiophile Analog 1/2 in "link and pans" default to wrong settings
- Fixed a problem where the 1.7.1 control panel would flood the console.log with messages
- Fixed a problem with the Firewire 410 Headphone Routing Problem found when using the 1.7.1 driver
- Fixed a problem where AC3 did not work with previous driver updates
- Fixed a problem where no S/PDIF output was displayed in Project Mix I/O control panels.
- Fixed a problem where the FireWire 1814 does not send S/PDIF out with 1.7.2 driver on a Mac Intel.
- Fixed a problem where the Firewire 1814 ADAT input is mirrored out of 7/8 regardless of output selection in Pro Tools M-Powered.
- Fixed a problem with FireWire Series where Pro Tools M-Powered does not launch when externally synced with driver 1.8.
- Publisher Midiman/M-Audio
- Publisher web site http://www.midiman.net
- Release date December 02, 2006
- Date added December 01, 2006
- Version 1.8.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel
- Additional requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later (Universal Binary)
- File size 6.48MB
- File name Not available
- Total Downloads 1,582
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Update
- Limitations Not available
- Price $499.95