KidsMath is a simple calculator game with basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division functions. It is kid's game with easy, normal, hard, and extreme difficulty levels. It will ask 20 simple mathematic equation of kid level. It will check right or wrong and calculate percentage depending on the number of correct answers and number questions attended. Features include every level consists of 20 questions, kidsMath as 4 different difficulty level that affect the play time easy 300 second, normal 200 seconds, hard 100 seconds, and extreme 70 seconds, and 5 mathematical operations.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Rotate cells to match a puzzle pattern.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Find the Chalice and bring it to medieval castle, guarded by dr...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Collect all the stars to win.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Collect all the stars in 20 arcade levels.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.