From Pips Technology:
Love Actually - Love Calculator is a simple yet exciting way to test your suitability with someone special. Simply type in your names and this clever program will calculate your match in a percentage format. The program has been designed with ease of use in mind. Contains a new and improved interface which also produces better calculation results.
Version 4.0 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Improved Performence.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Generate horoscopes based on Indian Vedic astrology tradition.
- Schedule referees for sporting events in given season.
- Battle top wrestling superstars with tons of TV-style presentat...
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Create a detailed inventory of your railroad collection.
- Generate and modify DJ-styled music.
- Count and time laps on your slot car track.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Prevent international terrorism, world catastrophe, and betraya...
- Calculates molecular weights, percent compositions, and more.
- Organize and manage food recipes, drinks recipes, and vine/ciga...
- Mix music and other audio recordings live with synchronization.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Solve various mathematical tasks the same way you do them on pa...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Hmm like the metorolog--"
Version: Love Actually - Love Calculator 4.0
It makes some figures (numbers) to tell how You will get along
with a partner...... gee that is complexed,
In my case it was 70 % ok...-- 70 being THE NUMBER
Its cheap somehow.........
It could maybe, as well as trowing dices..
Yeah You try it once .......maybe twice
Then I think no more
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content