Lookup Codec Information For Video File Software offers a solution for users who want to retrieve codec information for video files. AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV and MOV files can all be handled. The user simply chooses files or can add an entire folder before starting to look up the information. The resulting list shows the filename, the video codec, and the audio codec. This software can be useful for keeping track of video files that will or will not play on certain devices.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Record, convert, and enjoy movies, video streams, and DVDs.
- Find, download, and convert music and movies on the Internet w...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Transcode video in real time between H.263, H.263+, H.264, and ...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Search for movie subtitles and download them to your PC.
- Play various media files using internal codecs.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert video files into SWF format.
- Create an AVCHD disc (BD5/BD9/BD25) or MKV from a Blu-Ray or MK...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Directshow based media player.
- Capture, edit, and replace green screen videos and images.
- Convert popular video formats to Zune in a simple way.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert, record and copy Music, Audiobooks, Videos, HD-Movies a...
- Convert AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and WMF video files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content