Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of eff...
- Change your Vista boot screens.
- Make Windows look, feel, and function like any other operati...
- Manage, create, and apply your own Windows sound schemes.
- Use third-party programs to completely customize your deskto...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on ...
- Change your icons by grouping them into themed packages.
- Change wallpaper of your Windows 7 login screen.
- Load and display designer desktops on your monitor automatic...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Change, or create your own XP log-in screen and boot screen.
- Enjoy the smoothly animated dream-rain on your desktop.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Change Windows start menu program to open programs and docum...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and...
- Access Windows applications by rotating your mouse wheel.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.