Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface...Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Improve performance and customize settings of your Windows V...Manage, create, and apply your own Windows sound schemes.
- Give your Windows 8, 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of ...Create AutoPlay CD or DVD menus.
- View detailed information about the processor, chipset, BIOS...Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on ...