From Marc Liyanage:
Logitech sells a USB speaker system called Z-10. It has a panel with some buttons and an LCD display.
This is where LogitechLCDTool comes in. It provides the missing Mac support for this panel. Logitech does not provide Mac software to enable the display or about half of the buttons.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Battery information tool for MacBook/Pro/Air.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Database of every Mac model and other Apple hardware.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Clone, synchronize, back up files.
- Audio recorder with 8 different effects to play with.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Simple, tweakable, and Mac-like BitTorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- For Office 2004 & v.X.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.