Logframer 2.0 is a free project design and project management application. As its name suggests, Logframer uses the basic structure of the logical framework or logframe to describe various components of a project, such as the objectives, the activities, the resources as well as possible external influences on the project (risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies). But that doesn't mean you are obliged to use a logframe approach.
Logframer allows you to:
Bring all project-related information together in a single document: objectives, activities, resources, planning, budget, target groups, partner organisations, etc.
Identify your target groups and make tools to register different types of beneficiaries or clients
Design the basic structure of your project (project logic or intervention logic)
Identify assumptions, internal and external dependencies and risks and develop tools to monitor risks during your project
Choose indicators to measure progress and results, plan monitoring and evaluation deadlines and reporting and develop tools to monitor progress and results during and after your project
Plan activities and processes using a Gantt chart
Establish the budget of your project and indicate how many resources you need for each activity and output
Manage contact information about your partners and staff so that you can quickly communicate with them
Export all this information to Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel, so you can easily create funding proposals, training materials.
Logframer 2.0 is designed to replace the usual tools for designing a logical framework, such as MS Excel and Word. It also makes sharing easier because all the essential information of your project is gathered in one single file.
What's new in this version:
- New Project information window with title, duration, overview of target groups, monitoring and evaluation planning (of indicators and risks) and partners and contacts
- Improved logical framework:
- Ability to show/hide sections as well as columns
- Ability to work with individual activities as well as processes with sub-activities (unlimited sub-levels)
- Ability to add sub-indicators to indicators (unlimited sub-levels)
- 17 different types of indicatorsSee all new features »