Easily resize multiple images all at the same time. Clean easy-to-use interface turns even a novice into a pro. Simply select all of the images that you want to resize or convert. Directly supports reading of JPEG, GIF, and BMP. Select the folder to save all new images into. Set your new width and height. Select a background color if you choose to reshape the images from rectangle to square. Select the new format to save to such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, or BMP. Click start resizing and your done. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- View 40 beautiful images of Christmas at night with this screen...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Automated batch-imaging editor.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Process your images and convert them to any of popular formats.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.