LivingTime may be best described as a personal memory manager to record life's events. It is a combination of a journal, a logbook, a calendar, and a timeliner. This software combines the modes of writing in a journal or diary, with the more concise item tracking of a logbook, with the familiar monthly calendar, and the graphical representation of a time line.
Enter your life facts and events along with any photos or movies to associate with each event and gain new perspectives on what you've experienced and who you are. Version 2.5.2 includes enhanced security, optimized code for speed improvements at startup and reduction of transitional artifacts during event and view navigation.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5.2 includes enhanced security,optimized code for speed improvements at startup and reduction of transitional artifacts during event and view navigation.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Access a digital diary that accepts entries up to the end of th...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Learn and practice touch typing.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Organize your notes and choose shortcuts for each note.
- Keep your to-do list easily available and easy to access.