Create multi-story projects, setting exact ceiling height and slab thickness for every story. Use supplied stairs or define any imported object as stairs.
Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp.
Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
Check out the comparison between Standard and Pro editions.
What's new in this version:
- Introduced dormers support;
- Added 16 adjustable dormers to the Object Library (Object Library > Building Elements > Dormers category);
- Added 5 new roof templates to the Roof Assistant;
- Added Elevation control for roofs and dormers;
- Updated Google SketchUpâ?¢ and 3DS import.
- Added a video tutorial window (Help > Video Tutorials in the menu);
- Updated the Roof Inspector controls;
- Added a roof side selection men... See all new features »