Create multi-story projects, setting exact ceiling height and slab thickness for every story. Use supplied stairs or define any imported object as stairs.
Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp.
Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
Check out the comparison between Standard and Pro editions.
What's new in this version:
- Introduced loft walls for loft stories;
- Added a new Consider Collisions mode that keeps you from walking through objects in the 3D view;
- Reworked object snapping;
- Improved program performance in the 3D Mode due to the optimized clipping system;
- Optimized the Material Library. Matte and glossy paint materials are now more vivid and bright;
- Improved program performance in the 2D Mode while working with patterns.
- Updated Goo... See all new features »