A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
What's new in this version:
- Greatly improved support for iOS Simulator apps in Connection Alerts, Network Monitor and Configuration. Read our blog post for details on how iOS Simulator apps are now handled in Little Snitch.
- Added support for showing iOS App Extension icons.
- Improved handling of via connections:
- Connection alerts now show a cancel button if either the parent or the via process is terminated.
- Until Quit rules are now valid until both the parent process... See all new features »