From Lithe Integration:
he LitheFM Toolkit consists of five tools that address weaknesses in Filemaker Pro, particularly when it comes time to document a system, or decipher someone else's work. The files are written in Filemaker Pro 5 and do not require any plugins or system additions. The individual tools in the suite are: 1.Field Index Tool -- Get the index or contents of any field, even globals and unstored calculations. Get the calculation formula of any calculated field, even if you are sharing the file. 2.SubstituteGen -- Quickly and easily generate complex, nested Substitution() calculations that are easy to read. Store the calculations for future updates. 3.Importer -- Store and print the field pairs for data movements from one file to another. Nothing is more frustrating than going back after a few years and having Filemaker only give you the order of fields in the import file. Importer can even perform the import you have defined. 4.SpecWriter -- Need to write system specs for junior programmers or user requirements documents for contract negotiations? Well, SpecWriter is an intuitive tool to generate comprehensive system specs. Outline every aspect of the system, from fields and relationships to layouts and scripts, then print out attractive, easy to read documents, or generate formatted text that can be pasted into other applications. 5.SystemText -- There are a number of developer tools out there to help analyze Filemaker systems. Generally speaking, we have found them to be expensive, slow and overly complex. SystemText doesn't figure out which Fields are used on Layout X during Script Y, and it doesn't make your morning toast. SystemText simply pulls together all the information (fields, scripts, layouts, etc.) for a file and provides a place for you to annotate that information. Then, you can print a single, clean, easy to read report that you can take out into the sun (remember the sun?) and analyze on your own. SystemText can also generate text that you can paste into other documents when necessary.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Scripting addition converts text & numbers to hex.
- Script data entry & automate button selection in FileMaker.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet app.
- FileMaker plugin to transfer files via FTP.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Framework for adding graphs or pie charts to apps.
- Makes FileMaker and other Mac CSV files Unix compatible.
- Teacher utility to calculate the average grade of a class test.
- Organize/track church member info.