LiteManager Free allows you to control one computer from another. In the window you see the desktop of the remote computer and can manage them with the mouse and keyboard. The program consists of two parts: the client module LiteManager Viewer installed on the administrator's computer and the server module LiteManager Server installed on remote computers. To add a new connection in the list LiteManager Viewer only need to specify its IP address and can connect to the type specified when installing LiteManager Server password. Interface of the program is as user-friendly as possible. You can reposition panels the way you like, while the most important elements are positioned separately and are easily accessible. The list of remote computers can be displayed in different styles: as thumbnails that can be zoomed, as regular icons or as a table. Different computers will be displayed differently depending on their status: a computer that is off will be displayed in the Online status, if no ROM Server is running or installed on the remote computer, the status will be Not Found, in case a connection is not authorized on the server, the icon will have the Locked status. LiteManager Free allows you to get reliable information about the current status of the computer and about what is going on on it at the moment. You will easily learn how to use the interface and realize how comfortable and easy to use LiteManager Free is after you work with it for a while.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good piece of software!"
Version: LiteManager Free 4.2.1
Free, resolution choices of full screen, stretched and windowed, fairly easy setup, no nag screens or adds, file transfer, buttons for show down, ctrl-alt-del, task manager and a few others and other functions
I can't see any so far. I have been using it for a few hours but everything works out.
I have tried, teamviewer (good but after 10 remotes you some problems), VNC is a little hard to configure but not bad however is a bit unstable and dropped out for me occasionally. Tried Win Remote but they wanted access to my twitter and facebook account to advertise or tweet. I tried another that did not load prior to the login prior to the login screen so that was a problem if you needed a reboot. Another did not let you hide the tray icon. Another would not auto start (unless you placed it in the start button). Yet other would not protect the setting from prying users. tried quite a few of them but this one is the best one so far. I did notice on one the viewer side that it has a license manager and that it displays a message of "30 free keys" so it appear to have a limitation. I rather do away with some of the other functions than be limited on the number of connections but I least I have not where close to that number of PC's.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content