Listen! Audio Server for Windows is a multi-user audio server designed to catalog your existing MP3 and OGG files, create dynamic playlists using the information gathered, and either present these to the listening device as standard Playlist files or Streaming Audio. In addition, Listen! can connect to many broadband audio streams and re-direct these to multiple listeners, in effect multiplying the audio stream without imposing additional broadband usage.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Deploy real-time live audio/video streaming server.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Integrate FTP, HTTP, and WebDAV servers into your system deskto...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Create an integrated HTTP-based media delivery platform.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Publish live video from Webcam or DV through RTSP.
- Easy to use FTP server.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.