Empower your PC with Lipikaar Hindi Typing Software: - Lipikaar is a typing method which allows users to type in Hindi using a regular English keyboard. - Does not require the user to be fluent in English. No keyboard sticker required. - Lipikaar is based on simple rules which allow you to type words accurately. With Lipikaar, even the most complicated Hindi word can be typed effortlessly in seconds. Unlike transliteration, Lipikaar gives users complete control over typing. - Designed for professional use. - Lipikaar is a patented solution & based on Unicode (universal standard for representing text in different scripts). - Lipikaar can be used with all Windows Desktop Applications (which support Unicode) including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet Explorer. Now send & receive e-mails, create documents in Hindi.
More Products to Consider
- Use a SMS-style typing tool to simplify typing in 18 Indian lan...
- Type in Bengali using a regular English keyboard.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Type in Arabic on Windows PC.
- Type text in Hindi with over 300 Hindi fonts.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Solve your Hindi typing problems.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Type in Marathi on Windows PC.
- Type in Assamese using a regular English keyboard.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1