Mac Users can use StuffIt Expander to unzip this file and use the "code.BIN" file within, to update their LinkSys Routers. Mac users can use MacTFTP to install the firmware update.
Finally, for step-by-step installation instructions, head here: http://www.mactechnologies.com/pages/tftpinst.html#linksys
Mac users can use MacTFTP to install the firmware update.
What's new in this version:
- Modify PPPoE and RAS action include Setup and Status help UI (Keep Alive will always try to keep the line alive)
- Add SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) function in Filter page
- Deny WAN side DNS relay request
- Fix DNS relay access trap (port 1200, 1400) problem
- When using PPPoE login, doesn't show WAN gateway ip and netmask in Status page
- Blocks the WAN SNMP