From Binary Visions:
Link Logger allows you to monitor your firewall traffic in real time so you can track your network for both internal and external abuses. Watch as Link Logger tracks worms and hackers as they try to attack your network. Link Logger can show you what attacks are targeting and if your firewall successfully blocked their attempts. Monitor systems on your network for problems and Internet abuses as Link Logger allows you to track where and when your users are going on the Internet. With Link Logger's comprehensive traffic analysis features you can generate professional reports and graphs showing all aspect of your network and Internet usage, exportable in a number of formats. Version 22.214.171.124 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Manage network usage for each application or connection.
- Track, view, report, and get detailed information on all types ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control the time you spend using the Internet.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect your entire local network to the Internet through one I...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Connect all your computers to the Internet through your existin...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Protect your computer while browsing the Internet.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor your computer system activity.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor uploads, downloads, CPU usage, and average data accurat...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Accelerate and secure your Internet connection and protect your...
- Allow multiple users simultaneous Internet access via one conne...
- Monitor network connections to your computer, and protect your ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty good for monitoring Linksys"
Version: Link Logger 126.96.36.199
Haven't found anything else which could tell me as quickly what was going on with our Linksys router. This one's easy to install and can give useful reports right away.
The interface is a little bit clunky, and it's not obvious how to configure some things (e.g. what gets flagged as "Alerts").