From Binary Visions:
Link Logger allows you to monitor your firewall traffic in real time so you can track your network for both internal and external abuses. Watch as Link Logger tracks worms and hackers as they try to attack your network. Link Logger can show you what attacks are targeting and if your firewall successfully blocked their attempts. Monitor systems on your network for problems and Internet abuses as Link Logger allows you to track where and when your users are going on the Internet. With Link Logger's comprehensive traffic analysis features you can generate professional reports and graphs showing all aspect of your network and Internet usage, exportable in a number of formats. Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Manage network usage for each application or connection.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Protect your system from various threats with features of traff...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage network devices and access remote MIBs.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze your network information and traffic.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty good for monitoring Linksys"
Version: Link Logger 184.108.40.206
Haven't found anything else which could tell me as quickly what was going on with our Linksys router. This one's easy to install and can give useful reports right away.
The interface is a little bit clunky, and it's not obvious how to configure some things (e.g. what gets flagged as "Alerts").